Residential Property Slip And Fall Cases

Watch this video about residential property slip and fall cases in Tallahassee. Then call Serrano McGuire for a free legal consultation.


What should I do if I was injured on a residential property?


A client called recently because she had been injured when she was walking on her neighbor’s property and was wondering what she should do.Residential Property Slip And Fall Cases If you are injured on somebody else’s residential property, please make sure to take pictures of what you tripped on and were injured on and save those. You also want to make sure that the homeowner is aware of your injuries and get insurance information from them.

If you have any questions about how to handle your case, especially if you were injured on somebody else’s property, please give me a call.

Were you or a loved one severely injured in a trip and fall in Florida and have questions about residential property slip and fall cases? Contact experienced Florida slip and fall lawyers at Serrano | McGuire today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

In order to serve you best, we have personal injury law offices located in both Tampa and Tallahassee.

Like Us on Facebook